COVID-19 Tier 3 Facility and Programming Updates (effective 11/20/2020)
On Tuesday, November 17th the State of Illinois released Tier 3 mitigations to further prevent the spread of COVID-19. As a result, the Clinton Community YMCA will implement the following changes:
- Reduced capacity in all areas of the facility
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, including while engaged in individual exercise per IDPH
- Only non contact sport activity allowed in the gym with no more than 10 persons in the gym at one time. Face covering required.
- Pool and Aquatic programming is open with limited capacity.
- Locker rooms will be closed except for those using the pool.
- Changes to fitness schedule to meet new procedures.
- Youth programming on as scheduled with continued COVID-19 procedures.
- Full Swim Team schedule postponed...new practice and individual workouts sessions will be posted by the Swim Team coaches
- For information on specific YMCA operations or programming, contact the Y at 217-935-8307