JUNIOR HIGH AFTER SCHOOL SERVICE
- The YMCA and the Vault have teamed up to give Junior High students an after school option during the 2020-2021 school year.
- The Clinton school district will transport Junior High students to the YMCA on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays for an after school option. The Vault will be taking students on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- There is no cost for the transportation but students who do come to the Y, must have a Youth membership (Youth memberships are $17.07 per month).
- Those students wanting to use the Vault on Monday and Tuesdays will need to fill out a Vault registration form. There is no cost for students to use the Vault.
- In order to have an accurate count of the potential number of students that will be bused, the YMCA requests that parents call the YMCA to let us know that they may want to use the after school option. We will put the student's name on a list that will be given to the school so they also know about how many students may be using the service.
- Signing up for this service does not mean they have to use it, it just provides the Y and the school with an approximate # that may use the service each day.
- This is not an after school program but a safe option for parents to send their student to the Y and the Vault after school. The Y will make space available for students to do homework if they need it and they are free to use the facility as a youth member.
- Youth members will be ask to follow the same rules as any other member. Practice safe social distancing and wear a mask when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Youth memberships can be revoked if they do not follow the facility rules, guidelines or procedures.
- The Y will not regulate when Junior High students leave the facility. The parent and the student are responsible for coordinating pick up times or when the student can leave the facility.
- Snacks can be purchased from the YMCA Welcome Center
Please call the YMCA at (217) 935-8307 to put your student on the list or if you have any questions about the service.